Saturday, October 31, 2015

My Birthing Experience [Video]

          I thought I would do a video telling you a story about my birthing experience because I wanted you to feel the highlights of my event through spoken word.  . Click Below!


          My heart went out to the women in Africa that had to endure such poor conditions while giving birth to their children. My heart sunk when I watched this video. I learned that even though I had a scary experience with my son’s hear rate dropping I was thankful I was surrounded by great doctors provided by the U.S. military to make sure my baby and I survived. If I was one of those women in the video fourteen years ago he probably would not have made it because they may have not had the equipment to detect a low heartbeat.  Click Below To Watch



          How you give birth is very important for the development of a child. The doctors have to be knowledgeable and the proper equipment needs to be in place to make sure extra precautions will and can take place. It could be the difference between a great life, a poor life, or death.

1 comment:

  1. Kenya,

    I enjoyed watching your video, it gives me a face to go with your name. It sounds like you should get an award for experiences both the pains of natural labor and the recovery from a C section. It is funny how a common theme I am hearing from all of the stories is how scary and painful childbirth was for us, we all seem to have come through it with a positive attitude towards childbirth.

    ReplyDelete